The Sutherland Center, a limited liability company (LLC), strives to improve the overall quality of living for its clients. We commit to staying on the leading edge of the exploration and discovery of human potential. Your decision to seek counseling heralds a turning point in your life. In our rapidly changing world, people often seek professional guidance to remain on an even keel.
Improving the overall quality of living for its consumers by inspiring them to make healthier choices for themselves and their families.
Empowering the masses to see themselves better than they see themselves by learning skills for everyday living.
Working through the challenges of life with a skilled, and compassionate professional offers many benefits, such as:
- Improving belief in self and demonstrating self-control
- Improving communication, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills
- Feeling more successful (and more joyfully) connected with others
- Reducing stress (which also promotes physical health)
- Improving family connections and interactions
- Learning new behaviors and/or responses to achieve your goals
- Better understanding of thoughts, feelings, and responses
- Reducing youth behavior problems, substance use, and association with antisocial peers
- Making parental management of children’s behavior more effective
- Have a safe and friendly ear; someone to use as a sounding board
We also conduct various workshops and trainings on numerous topics for professionals, adults and adolescents:
- Partners in Communication
- The Lost Child and The Loving Parent
- Parentship Without Relationship Is Emotional Abandonment
- Elements of Fatherhood
- “Struggle No More: A Counselor’s Ethical Connection in Counseling”
- Living Through Grief