Living Through Grief helps participants understand that grief is a multifaceted response to loss. We also increase their awareness of the long-term effects of untreated grief and its relationship to stress related illnesses.
Participants will also benefit from our session on the process of living through grief and loss and will be given clear steps to begin to move forward with their lives.
- When to seek wise counsel
- Physical and emotional effects of grief
- Stages of grief
- How to improve your emotional and physical health
- Grief of Divorce/ Separation
- Effects of depression
- Who are professional counselors?
- Insurance and none insurance counseling
- The yes and no of confidentiality
- Aiding someone who is grieving
- Living through grief